Anavar 50 mg – a muscle cutting anabolic steroid for a well-toned body
Want to shred extra kilos and keep your body in good shape? Anavar 50 mg is the best cutting steroid which not only melts body fat, but is also effective for bulking cycles. It comprises of an active ingredient called Oxandrolone, which is utilized by both bodybuilders and athletes to reduced abdominal and visceral fat. The main objective of this steroid is to get rid of stubborn body fat that has persisted in the body, in spite of countless sessions of workouts and dietary changes. This best body building supplement is available in the form of tablets, injections and creams, and is highly beneficial for the restoration and maintenance of body weight.
Benefits of Anavar Steroid
There are several benefits of Anavar anabolic steroids, some of which are mentioned below:
• It reduces both subcutaneous and visceral fat.
• It enhances the size and strength of the user.
• Boosts vascularity for the development of your muscles.
• Improves respiratory function and heals wounds.
• Useful for treating loss of body muscle.
Directions of Usage and Dosage
Anavar is the most commonly used anabolic steroid which should always be used under the supervision of a health care expert. The recommended dosage for a male is between 50 mg to 100 mg, whereas the dose of a woman should not exceed 10 mg.
Never increase or decrease the dosage in the middle of a cycle. Both diet and workouts play a major role in delivering desired results.
It is advisable to undergo a full physical examination before the use of Anavar. There are several medical conditions which prohibit the use of this gym supplement, for ex:
• Individuals suffering from hypertension, complications of heart and high cholesterol should stay
away from its use.
• Males with prostate problem shouldn’t try Anavar.
• Women who wish to start a family should not take this anabolic steroid.
• Pregnant women and lactating mothers must avoid its use.
Side-Effects of Anavar
Abuse or misuse of Anavar may lead to adverse side effects such as liver complications, stroke, heart attack, improper bone growth, abnormal drug seeking behavior and mental/mood problems. Abrupt stoppage of it may prompt withdrawal symptoms such as tiredness, irritability and depression.