Winstrol—A fitness and bodybuilding steroid
Winstrol is a popular anabolic steroid which is used as a trimmer physique. It is the trade name of Stanozolol (a dihydro testosterone derivative), which offers a lot of benefits for individuals who want to improve their fitness and endurance. This body supplement improves stamina, boosts strength and enhances the growth of muscles. It helps to achieve prominent vascularity and adds to the hardness of the muscle fibres. Winstrol is mostly used by bodybuilders and athletes in their cutting cycle and is widely available in the form of tablets and injections.
Benefits of Winstrol Steroids
Winstrol steroids are beneficial to the users in a large number of ways:
- It offers quality muscle growth.
- Offers a lean appearance without bulky muscles
- Improves power, speed, and agility.
- Allows steroid stacking
- Harden’s muscles and helps lose fat
- Increases protein synthesis
- Improves endurance and boosts the performance of athletes
Directions of usage and dosage
Before taking Winstrol, it is recommended to seek the opinion of a physician. He may recommend some medical tests to monitor the progress and consequences of this body supplement. An average male may require a dose of 50 to 100 mg every day. On the other hand, a normal female should consume about 10 mg of this body building supplement. If you miss out on a dose of Winstrol, never consider double dosing for the next time.
Before the use of Winstrol, talk to a doctor if you suffer from the following medical conditions:
- Diabetes, liver or kidney problems
- High level of cholesterol in blood or heart attack.
- Cancer of breast or prostate
The physician will offer better advice after evaluating the medical condition of the user. Liquor and other recreational drugs should never be blended with it.
Side Effects of Winstrol
Use of Winstrol may lead to certain side effects, Such as:
- It increases bad cholesterol
- Suppresses natural testosterone production
- Damages liver cells
- Its use by pregnant ladies may cause harm to the unborn child.